Light bread partly white bread flour and rye, wholemeal flour.
- 700 g white bread flour
- 150 g organic rye flour (T130)
- 150 g organic wholemeal flour (T150)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 40 g yeast
- 650 g water
1. Mix flours and salt. Crumble the yeast in the flour, add the water.
Mix in an electric mixer for 2 minutes on low speed.
Turn out on work surface.
Knead to a smooth/satin ball.
Leave to rise for 50 minutes.
2. Turn the risen dough on a floured surface. Divide in 2 parts and form into loaves.
Leave to rise on a floured cloth for 30 minutes, seam side up.
3. Turn onto a greased baking tin and leave to rise while pre-heating the oven (+- 15 min).
4. Bake at 220 C for about 15 minutes, then lower the temp to 190 C and leave for another 20-30 minutes until golden brown. tap underneath to check if done.
Leave to cool on a wire rack.