Combination rye, white bread flour.
- 600 g white bread flour
- 100 g rye flour (T130)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 20 g fresh yeast
- 450 g water
1. Combine flours and salt in a bowl. Crumble the yeast with a little of the flour. Mix with the water. Turn out on work surface and knead for about 5 minutes.
Leave to rest for 15 minutes.
2. Form the dough into a firm ball and leave to rise for 30-40 minutes.
3. Turn out the dough on a floured surface. Form into one loaf. Store on a floured couch seam side up.
Leave to rise for 45 minutes.
5. Turn the loaf onto a greased or floured baking tin.
Leave for another 15 minutes while preheating the oven.
6. Bake at 210 C for about 30 minutes.
Leave to cool on a wire rack.