Bread with rolled oats.
- 125 rolled oats
- 250 water
- 700 white bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 30 g yeast
- 20 g buter
- 350 g water
Cover the oats with the boiling water and leave to soak for about 15-20 minutes.
2. Add the flour and salt to the bowl (on top of the oats). Crumble the yeast in some of the flour.
Add the diced butter ans start mixing with the water.
Dough should be light and sticky.
Knead for 30 seconds and leave to rest for 10 minutes. (If the dough is really too wet too knead, cover with the bowl and first leave for 10 minutes)
2. Knead for 30 seconds and cover again for 10 minutes.
3. Repeat previous step. The dough should come together now and make smooth ball.
Leave to rise until doubled in size (40 minutes).
4. Turn out on floured surface,
and form into 2 loaves.
Leave to rise for 45 minutes or until doubled in size.
5. Bake in a pre heated oven at 200-220 C for about 32 minutes.
Leave to cool on a wire rack.