2 grain types ans some additions.
- 600 g white bread flour
- 150 g coarse wholemeal rye flour
- 2 – 3 tablespoons flaxseed
- 2 – 3 tablespoons wheat germs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 400 g water
1. Mix flours, seeds, germs and salt in a bowl.
Crumble the yeast with some of the flour. Add most of the water and mix to a soft but not sticky dough (electric mixer). Add additional water if needed. When the dough comes free from the bowl, turn out on work surface and knead to a smooth ball.
Leave to rise for 50 minutes to an hour.
2. Turn out on a floured work surface and form into 2 round loaves.
Leave to rise for another hour.
3. Bake in a pre heated oven at 200 C for about 33 minutes,until golden brown.
Leave to cool on a wire rack.