- 1000g wholemeal bread (Markal T150)
- 42 g fresh yeast (recipe uses instant yeast 14g)
- 15 g salt
- 800g water
1. Rub yeast with the flower, add salt keeping them apart. Add all the water and combine in a wet dough; leave to rest for 30 minutes.
2. Roll out on surface and knead for at least 10 minutes. Cover and leave for another hour.
3. Turn out on floured surface and form into a loaf according to the tin you will use. Put in greased tin and leave to rise for another hour.
4. Bake for 35 minutes in pre heated oven at 220C.